The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Suit Up

I got my new swimming suit today. I tend to love my swimsuits a little too much and wear them until the seams start bursting in the bust area (always the first place to go for me. Big boobs ROCK!)

I'm SO excited about the new suit. It's a black-halter tankini (my body is not meant for skimpy bikinis) and I can finally get that area in between my breasts tan. It's been an area that has been completely neglected, despite my constant efforts to pull my top down far enough, to the point of indecency, to allow the sun to work some magic there. But alas, everytime I wear a low-cut shirt, the tan line is there- mocking me.

I need a massage. Due to MAJOR changes at work that mean a freakish amount of additional responsibility for me, I'm a little stressed. Being an adult really bites sometimes. In lieu of a massage, I'm off for a mani/pedi at my favorite place with the massage chairs, so maybe that will take the edge off. Either that or the Banana Pudding at Buttercup Bakery ought to do the trick.