The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Naivete of Puppy Love

So, I was looking for an old email today and I came across an email from Mr. Wrong, an invitation to a party all the back in January. I was secretly in love with him at the time, as I had fallen for him the second I first laid eyes him. I barely knew him then and thought that surely my inclusion on the email had been a mistake. Knowing what I know of him now and his predator ways, I realize that it probably wasn't a mistake. It's a good feeling, knowing that he had noticed me back then, when I thought that I would never stand a chance with him. But it's crazy to think how much I idolized him, how much I longed for just a glimpse of his gorgeous face and how often I fantasized about being in his arms. Reality is never as good as fantasy is it? But when the reality of the person is 6 feet of beautiful black muscle, it's hard to believe it won't live up to the fantasy.

Had a minor altercation with the copy machine today. One of these days, I am going to go Office Space on that thing.

And what's with friends calling to tell me when the Yankees lose? I don't appreciate it. All of you- STOP IT.

Labels: