The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, June 10, 2005

It's like a heat wave.....

Summertime in NYC has officially begun. The heat was ON this week, and I was caught without an air conditioner. I kept meaning to get one, but there hadn't been a need until a few days ago. Unfortunately, everyone else in this hot city was in the same predicament. My roommate and I went to Target in the Bronx last night- and every single air conditioner in the store was gone. Completely sold out. So, it was 9:00, PC Richards on 86th street closed at 9:30. I said to my roommate, "Let's get a move on!" We jumped in the car, sped like demons down the Henry Hudson, I jumped out of the car in front of the store and made it in with a few minutes to spare! It was a MADHOUSE. But, Operation Air Conditioner was successful. I am no longer sleeping in a pool of sweat every night. I actually woke up with my covers on this morning! I choked on the emotion of the moment. It was beautiful. Now, all I need is a bigger bed and my life will be complete!

So, after about a week of ignoring each other, me and the TOOL known as Mr. Wrong are back on semi-friendly terms. I hope this doesn't mean that he thinks that he can booty call me again, because if he does, he's going to get a rude awakening. PLEASE. Men are so stupid.

Ummmmmm. I haven't kissed anyone in 3 weeks! Who's proud of me?

Labels: