The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The New Intrigue

I went to my new building last night to pick up the keys from the super. I was standing at the door waiting for the habitually lazy super, when a guy walked in. Just my type. He had the mouth that I love and everything. I was in an irritated mood (my other roommate meeting me was late AGAIN), so I wasn't as friendly as I could've/should've been. But I did smile. A flirty smile. He smiled back and continued on his journey into the building. He turned around and looked at me a couple of times. Can I talk about how adorable he was? And he lives in my building! What's the possibility, I wonder, that he'll be around tomorrow to help with the moving? Do you think he would be interested in christening the new place? Crap, I have got to get a bigger bed.

Tonight. I could party with the ex and friends or get a head start on the moving and take stuff over. I can't decide. I should probably avoid the ex. It's been a stressful week and I'm not in a stable enough place to handle his presence plus alcohol. It's a disaster waiting to happen. I say that, but in reality, I would never do anything. I would keep all my emotions carefully concealed under my "Everything's Great!" veneer. He will never know how much I ache for him.